Status can provide a roange of web design services, from simple logo and page design to complex interactive sites with content management and electronic forms.
Your website is the public 'face' of your organisation or business, and it is vital to ensure this is always up to date, relevant and interesting.
StatusWebDesign will not only help you design and create your website, but also leave you with the skills and tools you need to keep it maintained. Alternatively, we can offer a managed service, keeping your website maintained and updated for you.
The Status Computers CMS system is a complete committee management system. The diary based system stores a virtually unlimited amount of committee structures, attendees and meeting rooms. The system controls three different types of meeting (committee, public and private).
Each committee record stores the membership details and guest details together with document distribution lists for each attendee.
Each meeting record contains the attendee list together with optional resource and catering requirements. The available resources are user defined. Some examples are parking spaces, projectors and video conferencing. Catering requirements are handled by a user defined menu system. This allows any type of catering to be booked from tea or coffee to a fully seated lunch or dinner.
Each meeting type maintains its own diary with views provided for caterers and caretakers to provide the refreshments and room set-up. A graphical view of free busy times is available when booking meetings.
Reports are provided to allow for the re-charge of catering, room hire, distributed documents, individual diaries and committee diaries.
This multi user windows based system provides unrivalled control over all aspects of scheduled committee, business and public meetings.
Audit Plan is a comprehensive planning, costing and time recording system for the professional auditor or accountant. The program provides for a continuous method of audit planning within a tree year cycle up to six years in advance. The system maintains comprehensive management information, facilitating improved audit planning and time management whilst at the same time providing a very high level of costing detail, for budgetary control and billing.
Key features include:
- Flexible coding scheme based on individual corporate structure.
- Full integration between the six year Strategic Plan and annual Tactical Plan.
- Year end roll over facilities.
- Automatic increment for missed audits.
- Maintenance of estimates for both productive audits and non productive time.
- Pick lists, for simple daily or weekly time-sheet input.
- Time-sheet reversal function.
- Record of costs per audit, based on the variable charge rates of individual auditors.
- Records additional costs, expenses and disbursements.
- Flexible billing package.
- Stores lists of audit and client types.
- Risk factoring.
- Grouping of contingencies into live or future audits.
- Recording of terms of reference.
- Comprehensive view and/or print report generation.
- Flexible user defined report generation that can be exported to other applications, including spreadsheets.
- Over 50 predefined standard reports, plus endless user defined, report options.
- Remote technical support option.
- Built-in password and name security.
- Up-to 99 access security levels.
- Data integrity and validation routines.
- Ad-hoc plan creation whilst time recording.
- On screen query facility.
- Stored list of audit types, client types and audit categories.
- On-line help screens.
- Single or Multi-user versions.
For more information on any of these solutions, please Contact Us.